Whether you’re travelling this Summer, or making the most of the beautiful British weather (fingers crossed) House of Fraser has got you covered! Their stylish collection of beachwear, luggage and sunglasses from brands such as Oasis, Ted Baker and French Connection are the perfect way to add a little glamour to your holiday this year. Plus, their beautiful collection of homeware accessories brings the beach straight to your doorstep! Here’s some my favourites this season…
1. Let’s start with the basics; your luggage. This ultra-light, unbelievably pretty, Distinguished Rose Floral Luggage Set from Ted Baker (from £245), is absolutely beautiful, durable and the perfect way to start your holiday in style!
2. Not only do Ted Baker have a gorgeous collection of luggage this season at House of Fraser, their line of beachwear includes this lovely Peony Sulie Bikini top and bottom set (from £39). The balcony bikini top is padded and there is also a matching cover-up and pair of shorts available to finish the look.
3. To keep cool beside the pool this chic floppy hat with chain & bow detail from Oasis (£20) would be perfect teamed up with a kaftan or floaty maxi dress.
4. A holiday must-have – a Linea Flamingo Stripe Beach Towel (was £28, now only £14).
5. Keeping with a nude and neutral palette these Carvela Star Flat T-bar Flip Flops (were £28 now reduced to £19) also with a bow detail, are very versatile and elegant as they will compliment a whole range of outfits and looks this Summer.
6. Every girl needs a gorgeous pair of sunglasses this Summer, and I’m in love with these classic Oasis Mid Square Chain Temple Sunglasses (£16) with round rim and chain side detail.
7. Not travelling this Summer? Don’t worry House of Fraser is bringing the beach to you! This Sheridan Angelfish Coral Square Cushion (was £22, now £17.50) celebrates the stunning colours of the barrier reef, while the Julie Dodsworth Fledgling Throw (was £120, now £96) in soft blues and white helps to add to the relaxed beach mood.
8. The crisp and fresh fragrance of the Sheridan Beach Escape Diffuser (£25) helps to recreate the laid back feeling of walking on the beach with sea moss, amber, bergamot and notes of vanilla orchid.
9. Origins Drink Up Hydrating Lip Balm (£16) deeply hydrates with a hint of tint. It contains Aloe Vera to soothe and apricot kernel and avocado oils to deliver nourishing hydration that helps protect against dryness. Available in 8 shades.
10. The bareMinerals Faux Tan Face and Body Gradual Glow Sunless Tanner (£18 each) gives an all-over bronze glow that develops into a golden, natural tan. Look like you’ve spent a day at the beach without exposure to the sun’s harmful rays!
11. Protect yourself from sun damage with Benefit’s Dream Screen (£25). An ultra lightweight, silky matte, SPF 45 sunscreen that leaves skin feeling soft, moisturised.
12. And finally the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche Skinscent (100ml/£47). A sun-drenched blend of warm amber, bergamot, vanilla and creamy coconut. One spritz and you’ll feel like a bronze Summer goddess whether you’re sipping a cocktail by the pool or chilling in the back garden with an ice lolly and a good book.
House of Fraser’s collection of beach-inspired homeware and accessories are so stylish and completely adorable this season. I’ll definitely be treating myself to the sunglasses and hat from Oasis for my honeymoon! What’s your favourite piece from the collection? Are you travelling or chilling at home this Summer?
*Just to let you know this is a collaborative post, however all thoughts, opinions and ideas are always my own!0